Wednesday, January 12, 2011
First Day Alone
So I didn't blog last night... yesterday wasn't really my day. It was my first day on my own taking the boys to school and their activities. We got going in pretty good time in the morning but were still about 5 minutes late to NIco's school. Patrick said that it wouldn't be a big deal because it was our first day. Then on the way to Finni's school my legs hurt so bad that I had to walk the bike with the buggy for the last stretch and then most the way home. I came home and took a nap for a bit after talking to Kiran on google talk! Then I went and picked up Nico and made him lunch. Nico and I worked on homework and played with magnets. It was raining when it was time to pick up Finni so Nico and I decided to try the train. We figured out that Finn's school is at the 3rd stop. We got home had a snack and did the other side of Nico's worksheet. We took Finni to his Psychomotik class and Nico played with his Bionicles. After the class we came home and started to work on making dinner when Patrick got home. He suggested that we make fish sticks, salad and fries. Patrick had to go to Bishopric meetings last night so I was in charge of getting the boys ready for bed. It went well and Patrick was running late so I just told the boys to try and sleep. When Patrick got home he woke the boys and read them a story. I talked to mom last night. It was hard because Patrick was in the rumpus room next door and you can hear everything in this house. So I tried wearing headphones and talking softly but who know what he heard? Anyways. Today is going well and will give the report tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment