Thursday, January 27, 2011

Almost Legal

So I forgot to publish this last night but here is what happened yesterday.

This morning I had an appointment at the visa office that Koko went with me to. Apparently it was the smoothest visa application Koko has ever been through. The lady was very nice and we had all of our paperwork. Near the end of the meeting the woman turned to me and started asking me questions in German. I looked over at Koko who had a slightly panicked look. Apparently I am supposed to already know some German in order to be an Au Pair. Koko and the woman discussed thoroughly that I am currently enrolled in classes. The woman thought that it was something they would consider. But Koko doesn't seem to worried so I am not going to stress about it.

Finni was sick again today so when I got home from my visa appointment Patrick left for work and I got to hang with Finni. We listened to a lot of audiobooks and watched the birds in the bird feeder. We went to get Nico from school in the TrioBike and Finni fell asleep. Nico remembered his homework today which was a very good thing. We worked on the homework when we got home and Finni layed on the couch... he ended up falling asleep again. I thought that a nap would be good for him. Nico and I finished homework and played for a bit before Finni woke up and wanted to draw. We drew and played with Playmobil and listened to music until Patrick got home.

I came upstairs to continue some research I have been working on all week. Finni yelled up to me to let me know that dinner was ready. When I got downstairs there were McDonalds bags on the table. Koko and Patrick had used the coupons they were saving. After dinner it was time for bed. I came up and got to talk with mom and wish her a Happy belated Birthday. I also told her about my last few days. I love that even though I am on the other side of the world I still get to talk with my family every night! I don't think I could have come all the way to Germany without Skype!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment