So Saturday I didn't do much really... I did laundry and worked on some things around here. I was disappointed with myself for not being adventurous as my goal for the weekend was.
Today I made it to church on time and without any trouble. Relief Society and Elders Quorum were combined today since it is the 5th Sunday. I sat next to Dana who translated the first half and then gave up in the middle. It was fine though. The rest of church was good. I met more people... I don't remember any of their names. After church I got on the bus to come home and realized that it was going the wrong way but we only went a little ways before it looped around and headed home. Nico had a friend over from church this afternoon... his mom came over and helped us make dinner and we all had a lot of fun cooking and talking while the boys played. After dinner Koko, Patrick and I were talking about this week and I found out that I have Friday off so I have my first long weekend. I originally thought that I would go over to Switzerland to see Jon and Mr. Hercules but after talking about it for a bit it didn't make sense to do this weekend. But then Patrick told me about this cool thing that German Wings does... it is called blind booking where you pick the dates you want to travel and the region you want to go to but you don't end up knowing for sure where you are going until you actually book the flight. So I was looking into it and Skyped my family about it. My parents encouraged me to do it... so this weekend I am going to STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN! I will be there Friday through Sunday!!! I am so excited. It is really nerve wracking but so exciting at the same time. So I don't think my life gets more exciting than that for the time being. I have class in the morning and really have to go to sleep... pictures will be posted tomorrow for the triobike and my church building.
I did that and went to Salzburg, Austria! It was one of my favorite trips EVER! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! *muah*
Were are the photos??????????
ReplyDelete