Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Getting the Routine
Yesterday I got to sleep in! Koko did the morning routine with the boys so I got to sleep until around 9. I woke up and worked on some homework. I went and got Nico and we played and listened to music, had pancakes for lunch and did homework. When I went to get Finni he was not pleased that I was there to pick him up but we had to get home. He threw a fit and cried 90% the way home. He ended up falling asleep as we got to our street. I did not wake him when we got home... he got a nap yesterday. Nico and I skyped with Linze for a bit. Then it was time to take Finni to psyomotorik so i had to wake him, he is such a sound sleeper that it was nearly impossible to wake him. We went to the class then came home and I made dinner, chicken nuggets with rice and sweet and sour sauce for Koko and I. I thought it was a creative way of making kids food more grown-up. Then I got to talk with mom on skype and hear about the kitchen construction. Then I went to bed. My days are finally settling into a routine which is really nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment